Re: [squid-users] Blank page on first load

From: Jasper Van Der Westhuizen <jvdwesthuiz_at_shoprite.co.za>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 10:05:37 +0000

> > You could avoid that by upgrading Squid, perferrably to the current
> > supproted release (3.4.4). I have a client running many IE11 with their
> > default settings behind a Squid-3.4 and not seeing problems.
> >
> > Amos
> >

> Thank you Amos. I will go to 3.4 then.

Hi Amos

I built a new proxy, stock standard settings, and tested it again. With
IE11 and SPDY/3 enabled I still get the initial "page can not be loaded"
problem. When doing a refresh immediately afterward, it loads the page.

On the plus side, Sharepoint sites now work. :-)

Any suggestions?

Kind Regards
Jasper