Re: [squid-users] sslbump - firefox sec_error_inadequate_key_usage

From: Amm <ammdispose-squid_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 19:55:42 +0800 (SGT)

On Friday, 11 April 2014 5:19 PM > I also use this patch and would like if it is possible to somehow go on without it. > > May it be due to the fact squid caches the generated SSL certificates in the ssl_crtd store? > So we need to clear the store when root CA certificate for SSL bump is regenerated? > Raf I had cleared the ssl cert store but the issue still occured (without patch). So finally I gave up trying different things and used the patch. Here is exact same issue discussed earlier in mailing list: http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/201311/0310.html Amm