Re: [squid-users] Cache Chrome updates

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 22:40:19 +0300

Hey Amos,

I have a tiny question which I am not sure about the answer(related to
the topic).
What would happen in the case which we deny reply or request headers?
Would squid look at the Vary (headers as an example) and decide if it's
a "Vary" object or it would "see" the request or\and response without
the headers?
Or, would squid suppose to write the full response headers to the Disk
and Memory object at the same shape it was received from the server?
As far as I can tell ICAP removes the headers before caching it to disk.

Eliezer