Re: [squid-users] Squid Advice

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 00:58:40 +0300

So just to make sure:
you want to intercept https traffic of the mobile devices?

I am not sure what the topology is and why do you need proxy to provide
connectivity.
To provide connectivity you need a router rather then a proxy.

If you can describe the network and then describe this need with more
words I might be able to help you with it.

Eliezer