RE: [squid-users] Cache-Control: public doesn't cache

From: Lawrence Pingree <geekguy_at_geek-guy.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 21:06:34 -0700

I believe there were some bugs fixed regarding caching in 3.4.4. I noticed better cache hits after upgrading to the 3.4.4 version. I am now running 3.4.4.2 since there was a connect bug also fixed in this version.

Best regards,
The Geek Guy

Lawrence Pingree
http://www.lawrencepingree.com/resume/

Author of "The Manager's Guide to Becoming Great"
http://www.Management-Book.com