[squid-users] feature requests

From: Lawrence Pingree <geekguy_at_geek-guy.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 21:17:04 -0700

I would like to request two features that could potentially help with
performance.

1. I would like to specify a max age for memory-stored hot objects different
than those specified in the generic cache refresh patterns.

2. I would like to pre-load hot disk objects during startup so that squid is
automatically re-launched with the memory cache populated. I'd limit this to
the maximum memory cache size amount.

Best regards,
The Geek Guy

Lawrence Pingree
http://www.lawrencepingree.com/resume/

Author of "The Manager's Guide to Becoming Great"
http://www.Management-Book.com