[squid-users] help with zph_mode in squid 2.7

From: Soporte Técnico <soporte_at_nodoalem.com.ar>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 20:46:14 -0300

Hi people, i had a couple of freebsds boxes with squid 2.7 transparent mode
running, i recently see zph configuration directive, i didn´t know about
that.

The question is: zph override source ip from cached HIT object?

I had no mikrotik hardware runing together, so i had firewall rules (ipfw)
that allow traffic in my internal network, if i enable zph as:

#ZPH CONFIGURATION
zph_mode tos
zph_local 0x30

Cached objects are going to have source ip origin with my squid box ip?
(like my apache server in the same box?)

Jorge.