Re: [squid-users] url_rewrite_program receives empty lines as input

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 05:37:53 +0300

Hey there,

I will try my Mind-reading technique on you if you are fine with it:
You are using squid 3.4.X??
(just wondering)

When the helper gets empty lines it means that it probably ended it's
life-cycle and it's recommended to do a clean exit of the helper.(from
my experience).
in what language is thie url_rewrite helper written?

Eliezer