[squid-users] url_rewrite_program receives empty lines as input

From: Javier Amor Garcia <jamor_at_zentyal.com>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2014 09:34:42 +0200

Hello,

I have a problem with the url_rewrite_program, sometimes it receives a
blank line as input. Normally, it works fine but when begins to receive
empty lines, it receives them continually. I don't know what triggers it.

The rewrite script is like this:

while (1) {
     my $line = <>;
    ... process and return ..
}

I can see the empty lines debugging just after the assignation of the
read line to the line variable.

The configuration of the squid is a bit complicate, I have two squid
sandwiching a dansguardian. The url_rewrite_program is in the internal
squid. I have not seen this problem when I remove dansguardian but it
maybe just by chance.

Regards,

Javier