[squid-users] Identification filtering

From: FredB <fredbmail_at_free.fr>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 14:33:43 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I'm wondering if there is way to force an identification method for only some users ?
I'm using digest and basic with success and my problem is that the users can choice the method

1) first pop-up = digest
2) second = basic

If a user cancel the first banner he can pass with the second without any problem

I need the both, but the second only for some users

I'm thinking about an user list like "acl test proxy_auth "/etc/squid/test"" but how I can (if I can) block only the basic ?

Regards Fred