AW: AW: [squid-users] Squid 3.3.8 NTLM problems

From: Manfred Mayer IT <manfred.mayer.it_at_rapunzel.de>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 13:32:56 +0200

Hello,

the user I enter for authentication is a on-domain user account. And basically it does work, because eventually, after hitting the "OK" button six times, I am successfully authenticated. I just can't figure out why this only happens on IE, with Firefox I enter the credentials once and everything works fine.
No, I'm testing with IE9, not 11.

Regards
Mana