Re: [squid-users] squid error

From: Kohichi Kamijoh <KAMIJOH_at_jp.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 23:47:16 +0900

Hi Kinkie,

Thank you for your quick response.

This message was created by a unique system which we own.

Is version 3.4 supported by Windows 7? Also, is this "Squid Malformed Host
Name Error" fixed by this version?

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Koichi Kamijo

-----------------------------------
Koichi Kamijo ($B>e[j9_at_0l(B)
IBM Research - Tokyo

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
To: Kohichi Kamijoh/Japan/IBM_at_IBMJP
Cc: Squid Users <squid-users_at_squid-cache.org>
Date: 2014/06/17 23:25
Subject: Re: [squid-users] squid error

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 4:17 PM, Kohichi Kamijoh <KAMIJOH_at_jp.ibm.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm Koichi Kamijo from IBM. I have a question regarding squid.
>
> I had a following error while using squid.
>
> "Squid Malformed Host Name Error"
>
> We are using this just test purpose and OS is windows 7. Squid version is
> 2.7 STABLE 8.

Hi Koichi,
  what is the URL that you were trying to access when you got that
message?
Are you also aware that Squid 2.7 is way obsolete by now, with the
currently supported version being 3.4?

Ciao,

--
    Kinkie