Re: [squid-users] FATAL: No valid signing SSL certificate configured for https_port

From: Mike <mcsnv96_at_afo.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 13:51:00 -0500

Here is my entries for ssl-bump:

http_port 3128
http_port 3129 intercept
https_port 3130 intercept ssl-bump connection-auth=off
generate-host-certificates=on dynamic_cert_mem_cache_size=16MB
cert=/etc/squid/ssl/squid.pem key=/etc/squid/ssl/squid.key

In many cases you will need to recreate the certificates as copying them
over does not always work, or are tied to that specific machine via
encryption.

Also it helps to set the proxy as different ports such as 3128 or 8080
instead of trying to use 80 and 443, as those are for server based
websites, not proxies, and generally causes more problems in the long
run. Most servers see an incoming connection to port 80 or 443 and tries
to respond via Apache.

Mike