[squid-users] RE: SSL decryption problem using Mozilla Firefox

From: Makkok <szemolbakk_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 02:13:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Liam!

Thanks for your reply.
Its very interesting, because in the access.log file I see the correct
things, GET POST request with both browsers.
But when I start a tcpdump capture on the squid listening interface, only
the traffic generated by Internet Explorer can be decrypted. The squid CA is
inserted into the root CAs in firefox success, and I see firefox is using my
cert, as the Internet Explorer does.

I use dynamic ssl generation feature with ssl bump server first directive.

ssl_bump server-first all
https_port 3129 intercept ssl-bump generate-host-certificates=on
dynamic_cert_mem_cache_size=4MB cert=/etc/MyCA.pem

Thanks!