[squid-users] Help on squid external proxy configuration

From: Roberto PATRICOLO <r.patricolo_at_vodafone.it>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 11:23:16 +0200

Hi all

I'm new in this environments, so I've a problem related to an application in an environment that uses a NTLM authentication. This kind of
authentication is not supported by the sw I'm using so the support said me that the best way to solve the issue is installing a squid proxy server
in order to use my box as a proxy without authentication internally and use the squid proxy as connecting to another external proxy
using the normal credential.
Hope my explanation is clear.

Practically, my box with a squid proxy server installed must receive the http requests from my sw and use this proxy to connect without credential
to the external proxy with normal... and it, defintely, will connect to internet site I'm searching for.

How can I do this? what simple kind of configuration I must to use in my squid proxy server?

HELP ME.
Thanks

ROBERTO