Re: [squid-users] RE: SSL decryption problem using Mozilla Firefox

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 17:42:57 +0300

Using wireshark??
If it works on squid you can use the debug sections of squid to debug
the connection using it.
If you do have an issue with wireshark or tcpdump traffic
dumping\decryption you should really ask at tcpdump channel\mailing to
verify why would their software do not show the content as you expect it
to be and maybe there is an option that you are not using in the OS
level combined with tcpdump that should allow you what you are talking
about.

All The Bests,
Eliezer