Re: [squid-users] FATAL: No valid signing SSL certificate configured for https_port

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 22:26:27 +0300

On 07/01/2014 09:25 PM, John Gardner wrote:
> Eliezer
>
> I have now re-created the SSL certificates by creating the CSR,
> sending the to the CA and getting the new certificate back.
> Unfortunately, I'm still getting the same error;

I have just understood something:
I did not released oracle 3.4.3 RPM but a 3.4.5 so the "squid -v" should
be the first thing to verify.
Then the list of installed packages using:
"yum list installed"

Also just noticed..
Did you generated a PEM certificate from the CSR??

There a very detailed process describes at:
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Reverse/SslWithWildcardCertifiate

Which also helps to create a rootCA, CSR and then a certificate.
It will probably not be authorized by you browser but will be accepted
by squid.

The wiki page will give you all the details you should know about the
process by a quick look.

Try to follow the instructions to make sure that squid is working on not
working with some certificates.
I will try to provide later a certificate that works with my server(not
my real one...).

Eliezer