Re: [squid-users] FATAL: No valid signing SSL certificate configured for https_port

From: John Gardner <jeg1972_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 20:58:30 +0100

Eliezer

Agggghhhh! I've just found the problem... SELinux. Despite me
initially running setenforce Permissive, I must have forgotten to set
it on reboot.

I'm now running; the 3.4.5 RPM from here;
http://www1.ngtech.co.il/rpm/oracle/6/x86_64/

I apologise for wasting your time, it's now all running successfully.

Thanks

John