Re: [squid-users] FATAL: No valid signing SSL certificate configured for https_port

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 23:59:13 +0300

It's ok.
But it shows one nasty thing:
squid doesn't shows a "permission denied" error\output that can redirect
us to the issue in hands and verify why..

This is a BUG to my opinion but I do not know (yet) how to look at it.
It states that an error accrue but it seems like a syntax error to me
rather then access error.

What do you think about the description of the bug?

Eliezer