Re: [squid-users] TProxy Setup

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2014 10:06:36 +0300

Hey Hassan,

I have found this interesting proxy setup in youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S65Gp79YHu8

Which is exactly what you need for your case.
I also see now that mikrotik routers do make it very simple to setup.

Note that this setup uses a upstream proxy which is using port 8080 and
you will need to define a rule (maybe on the mac address level) which
will not redirect traffic from the proxy towards the clients and the web.

Eliezer