Re: [squid-users] TProxy Setup

From: Nyamul Hassan <nyamul_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 14:18:34 +0600

Thanks for the video, Eliezer! The Mikrotik configuration part was
quite interesting!

New Basic Data:
http://pastebin.com/ULT2d4Ej

Debug (All,1 89,9 17,3)
http://pastebin.com/0Ycgtea2

Just one request from the client browser was made. The destination is
also a server under our control. http://130.94.72.133. It is just a
simple HTML file with the words "It works!"

Thank you for your time, Eliezer!

Regards
HASSAN