[squid-users] Passing Information up to the eCap adapter

From: Jatin Bhasin <jbhasin83_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 20:34:37 +1000

Hello,

As I understand currently squid can send client IP address up to the eCap
adapter using squid configuration directive *adaptation_send_client_ip.*

I needed more information in my eCap adapter so I changed the squid source
code to be able to send *Client Port, Destination Address and Destination
port* to the eCap adapter.

But now my requirement is to be able to pass *source MAC address and
destination MAC address* as well to the eCap adapter. But I am not able to
understand how I can do it.

Can someone please guide me where should I start looking at in squid source
code so that the MAC address can be passed up to the eCap adapter.

Thanks,
Jatin