Re: [squid-users] Blocking spesific url

From: Leonardo Rodrigues <leolistas_at_solutti.com.br>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 09:31:32 -0300

Em 10/07/14 09:04, Alexandre escreveu:
> Concerning blocking the specific URL. Someone correct me if I am wrong
> but I don't believe you can not do this with only squid.
> The squid ACL system can apparently block per domain:
> http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/SquidAcl

     Of course you can block specific URLs using only squid ACL options !!

# acl aclname url_regex [-i] ^http:// ... # regex matching on
whole URL
# acl aclname urlpath_regex [-i] \.gif$ ... # regex matching
on URL path

     if the URL is:

http://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/battlelog/background-videos/naval-mov.webm

     then something like:

acl blockedurl url_regex -i akamaihd\.net\/battlelog\/background-videos\/
http_access deny block

     should do it ! And i not even include the filename which, i
imagine, can change between different stages.

--
	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues