Re: [squid-users] Problem to set up multi-cpu multi-ports squid 3.3.12

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 18:43:32 +0300

Hey There,

It depends, In a case you are using UFS\AUFS cache_dir you cannot.. use
SMP with it.
You will need to use rock and only rock as a cache_dir for the time being.
You need to run "squid -kparse" to make sure your settings makes sense
for squid.
else then that you should look at cache.log to see if there is any
output that will make sense of the result.
If you want us to look at your squid.conf share it..

I will not try to spoil anything about since it's Fedora a powerful
system but not all sysadmin will like to work with it for too long due
to the short life cycle of this OS.

Eliezer