Re: [squid-users] Re: Three questions about Squid configuration

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 16:45:48 +0300

On 07/17/2014 08:47 AM, Nicolás wrote:
> Hi Eliezer,
>
> This would be the output of your script. This is not CentOS so some
> things have failed... and I just obscurated the public IP related data.
> I tried adding the rule you proposed (as you may see in the output), but
> unfortunately it made no difference, I'm still having the redirect loop.
I am yet not able to understand how do you use the proxy and how do you
connect to it.
The only way you can connect to your server is but I assume it will be a
tunnel\vpn connection.

How do you want to use your proxy?
It will be much simpler to understand the circumstances to the loop
rather then the loop itself (for me).

I think that we are missing something important in everything.
Can you just run "curl -I http://www.google.com" from command line?
(and couple other addresses you are having issues with).

Eliezer