[squid-users] The requested URL Could not be retrieved

From: itteam1 <ppatel_at_becrypt.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 07:26:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

We have squid running, however one URL is always being denied. The error
shown on the client is as follows.

The following error was encountered while trying to retrieve the URL:
http://investing.thisismoney.co.uk/portfolio

Access Denied.

Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at
this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is
incorrect.

Your cache administrator is webmaster.

The acl is not an issue, as all traffic is being allowed out at the moment.
I can browse all other sites without any problems, as far as I can see.

the error I am shown in the log is TCP_MISS/403 5715 GET
http://investing.thisismoney.co.uk/portfolio

any help will be great