[squid-users] Re: YouTube Resolution Locker

From: Stakres <vdoctor_at_neuf.fr>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 01:36:56 -0700 (PDT)

HI Amm,

Everyone is free to modify the script (client side) by sending YouTube urls
only, no need to send all the Squid traffic.
Then, we collect nothing, the requests are reviewed by the script and it
returns modified urls to lock the YouTube resolutions.
We do not make any statistics, we do not share data with internal or
external teams.

We're not "new to programming" and we DO realize security and privacy
issues, you're free to use the API or not, we force nobody.
Everyone is free to spend time for developing a similar function or use ours
for a quick solution.

The "one small function"is for free to all, we spent time to develop this
API and we're a commercial company. So, do you work for free ? we do not.
If you are interested by the complete API, no problem just contact us and
I'm sure we will find an arrangement

No problem for the No offence, all comments are welcome.

PS: Sorry for being off-topic on squid mailing list, too.

Bye Fred