RE: [squid-users] Quick question

From: Lawrence Pingree <geekguy_at_geek-guy.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 06:55:09 -0700

Interesting, so on ext4 (which is what I am using) there's no performance
differences between using different numbers?

"Convert your dreams to achievable and realistic goals, this way the journey
is satisfying and progressive." - LP

Best regards,
The Geek Guy

Lawrence Pingree
http://www.lawrencepingree.com/resume/

Author of "The Manager's Guide to Becoming Great"
http://www.Management-Book.com