[squid-users] does squid support aia Authority Information Access ?

From: Dieter Bloms <squid_at_bloms.de>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 20:29:11 +0200

Hi,

I use sslbump with squid 3.4.6 and it works fantasic with the most
websites.
But there are some sites like www.ferrari-electronic.de which don't
provide the intermediate certificate.
There is a authority information access extention, which defines a way
the browser can download the intermediate certificate on it's own.

Is there any option to enable this behavior in squid, so squid can
validate a the certificate where the intermediate certificate is missing ?

Thank you for your help !

  Dieter Bloms
From field.