Re: [squid-users] RE: Anybody using squid on openWRT ?

From: Leonardo Rodrigues <leolistas_at_solutti.com.br>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 15:17:11 -0300

     Didnt noticed any slowness at all when loading www.spiegel.de
through Squid 2.7S9 on a OpenWRT box. I'm using OpenWRT revision r42161,
compiled from scratch. The page fully loaded in about 7-8 seconds. Could
be faster, but i wouldnt call that the 'extremely slowness' you
mentioned. I'm using Google DNSs 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 as the DNSs for the
OpenWRT box and thus for squid.

     I did not find meetrics.de accesses on the log, but i found
meetrics.net which loads just fine.

     Log from my access here is:
(tried to paste it here but mailing list rejected it because the message
got bigger than 50k)

http://pastebin.com/zPat4EJz

--
	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,