[squid-users] RE: Anybody using squid on openWRT ?

From: babajaga <augustus_meyer_at_yahoo.de>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 06:22:24 -0700 (PDT)

@James:
For details of my problems, pls ref. here:
http://squid-web-proxy-cache.1019090.n4.nabble.com/Very-slow-site-via-squid-td4667243.html

Not shure, that it is really squid. Effect is slow loading of objects from
ad-servers.
As I have an open-mesh AP, 64MB RAM, my squid2.7 does memory-only caching,
and some ACLs + forwarding some traffic to another upstream proxy on the
web.
One very slow page is here:
www.spiegel.de
It calls
*.meetrics.de , which loads veeeeeeery slooooooooow
So, in case you can confirm/deny slow response times to this site, I need to
look somewhere else for the bug.
Which would be great help, already.