[squid-users] RE: Anybody using squid on openWRT ?

From: babajaga <augustus_meyer_at_yahoo.de>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 23:00:40 -0700 (PDT)

@Leonardo: Thanx a lot. Your logs are much better than mine, although I am
closer to the site.
So I have to look somewhere else, like slow DNS-resolution (I also use
googles 8.8.8.8), or slow conn establishment, as now I have also seen very
long response times durin initial page loads when trying to access other
sites. Like some limits on no. of conns somewhere, which then causes squid
to hang/loop, until conn established. So squid would be victim only.
BTW: These small boxes from open-mesh.com, I am hacking, are very neat for
small hotspots.