RE: [squid-users] Log rotation.

From: <sean.upton@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 09:02:23 -0800

I have logrotate installed on my Debian boxes by default, and use them for
other things...

But you use logrotate in addition to Squid's rotate, right? I'm just trying
to figure out the ideal way to do that without intermediary need for a
cron'd shell script to rename files, since Squid's internal rotatation
renames the file to access.log.0, etc ...

Sean