Squid 1.2 beta 15 with latest patches (26 Feb 18:15 UTC)

From: Stewart Forster <slf@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 1998 15:45:22 +1100

--MimeMultipartBoundary

Hiya,

        After grabbing the beta15 source and applying the patch file, I find
that HttpHeader.c is pretty well uncompilable. There are clashes against
httpHeaderEntryInit() variable types, and may calls to this function are
passing anything from field_store, to HttpHeaderExtField *, to int. None
of the field_store prototypes have been instantiated as pointers (not
strictly required I know, but it is nice when understanding what the code
is trying to do). Various functions are also trying to return a value type
other than that declared in the prototype.

        Is there a fix for this file?

                Stew.

--MimeMultipartBoundary--