Re: Async-IO

From: Stewart Forster <slf@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 08:58:30 +1000

--MimeMultipartBoundary

Hi Henrik,

        I'm interested in what changes you made to the threads library.
Can you please send me a patch? I wrote it to operate on Solaris,
because Solaris doesn't support thread primitives properly and I had to
write a fairly broken implementation to work around its deficiencies. I'm
interested in the workaround/fixes you've come up with and would like to
test that they still work properly under Solaris.

        Stew.

--MimeMultipartBoundary--