Re: 1.2.beta-20 memory leak

From: Chris Wedgwood <chris@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 10:28:03 +1200

--MimeMultipartBoundary

On Mon, May 04, 1998 at 09:59:47AM -0600, Duane Wessels wrote:
> cache_mem does not specify the process size limit. Doesn't is say
> that in the squid.conf comments? I guess it should be made
> more explicit.

No - what is there is perfectly clear.

I asked about the memory leak because I have a squid who's process just
seems to grow without limit. This is with almost no load on the cache.

It could be a libc buglet or perhaps I'm imagining things (not helped by the
fact that I like to tweak the config. whilst its running and hup it all the
time).

I'll just have to profile the memory usage over a week or so and see what
drops out.

-Chris

--MimeMultipartBoundary--