Re: ICP & HEAD requests

From: Oskar Pearson <oskar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 01:25:53 +0200

Hi

>Can anybody tell me by looking at their logs or whatever, how often
>byte-ranges are requested (byte-ranges which do not cover the entire
>document that is)?

Closest stat is this:

Number | Type | count | percentage of all
0 Accept 1093609 1.03
35 Range 2672 0.00
36 Referer 910949 0.86
41 Upgrade 0 0.00
42 User-Agent 1058410 1.00
44 Via 728349 0.69
49 X-Forwarded-For 665160 0.63
52 Other: 1325119 1.25

I don't know if they cover the entire document - sorry.

Oskar

---
"Haven't slept at all. I don't see why people insist on sleeping. You feel
so much better if you don't. And how can anyone want to lose a minute -
a single minute of being alive?"				-- Think Twice