Q : RTSP support

From: Ryu Cheol <ryuch@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 11:14:00 +0900

    [ The following text is in the "euc-kr" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "iso-8859-1" character set. ]

Inktomi web page says it supports RTSP. I just wonder squid people is
aware of it. RealAudio files is segmented into small data block which
is cachable in fraction.

Many people prefer listening rather than reading, caching techniques
for audio and video stream would be a must for caching machine.

I think full length of movie is not suitable for caching, but .rm files
are
just 1 or 2 Mbytes and devided into small unit.

RTSP has somewhat different from HTTP, but based on HTTP. It's file
format is open.

RTSP RFC was finalized and .rm file format is described at
http://www.real.com/devzone/library/creating/rmsdk/doc/rmff.htm