Re: Alternative Squid Filesystem

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 14:38:15 +0200

Found this lying around in a pool of old emails, not sure if I have
responded.

Your ideas seems very similar to the ideas I was toying around with some
year ago. Part of it has been implemented by Eric Stern in the COSS
object storage available in the current Squid CVS sources.

For an archive of old notes see http://squid.sourceforge.net/hno/

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker