Re: fwdStart

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 12:58:28 +0200

You could make use of the time event handlers to do this.

when you detect that the connection request should be throttled then
issue a eventAdd() call to add a event handler for starting the
connection at a later time.

(time events is sort of the equivalence of a sleep() call in normal
programming)

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker