Re: Silence; Hope; Loss; squid-docs.sourceforge.net

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 14:11:01 +0200

I would propose 3 CVS modules

1. The docbook sources

2. The skeleton for the web site on squid-docs.sourceforge.net

3. Assorted scripts for generating the formatted versions from the
docbook sources. This is unless this is made part of the web site
module.

You are also correct in that sourceforge and CVS modules are different
entities with no forced connection between the two. How you use them is
up to you to define. The CVS modules is where you work and change stuff,
the SourceForge modules is where you publish downloadable files (one per
module at a time).

What permissions you need to assign to people depends a bit on what
you'd like them to fiddle around with. CVS commit permission would be
nice of course if that is controllable now...

/Henrik