Re: what is squidng

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 09:47:30 +1100

Thanks for that. </curiosity>
Well I for one won't be offended by linux centric discussions: I hack on
squid on win32 & linux...

If there is going to be a lot of linux-only development discussions (and
some significant % of the squid-dev members object to that) then perhaps a
squid-dev-linux list? Or open up squidng?

However I am sure that kinkie who was recently tuning up performance on a
big cache would appreciate knowing the reiserfs raw modes - and where
there's one....

Rob