Re: Patch: splay-tree-based version of the proxy_auth ACL

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 19:29:38 +0200

Adrian Chadd wrote:

> Ah good. Where can I find this code ? (Besides the NTLM branch..)
> I might look at it to see if I can spot anything obvious.

The best source is the ntlm branch..

There is some quite old patches on my web pages, but they does not
exacly match the ntlm one (a couple of bugs/issues was fixed when it was
ported to the ntlm branch). The first incarnation of the code is years
old, and was put aside for a quite long time.

/Henrik