Re: Patch: splay-tree-based version of the proxy_auth ACL

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 15:24:11 +0800

On Wed, Oct 18, 2000, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> Right. So the NTLM branch cannot be considered a merge candidate unless
> that code also is.
>
> All I intended to say was that WHEN we decide that NTLM should be merged
> then the code is ready to be merged without porting. I did not intend to
> indicate that NTLM should be merged now.

Thats what I thought, I never thought you said NTLM should be merged
now. :-)

> Note that the first critera still applies: We must decide that NTLM is a
> merge candidate. As I said earlier I think NTLM belongs in 2.5 not 2.4,
> so before merging 2.4 needs to get out of the way, but once the 2.5
> cycle starts it should get merged quite early.
>
> Duane has already given go on killing pump for that matters... but the
> code still requires a review to make sure cbdata and such things are
> used where it applies.

Ah good. Where can I find this code ? (Besides the NTLM branch..)
I might look at it to see if I can spot anything obvious.

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			"It was then that I knew that I wouldn't
<adrian@creative.net.au>	    die, as a doctor wouldn't fart in front