I am alive

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 10:39:43 +0100

Hi friends.

I am now back from my vacation, and will spend the next days catching up
on what has happened during the last month.

Unfortunately my computer hang (probably due to a powerglitch) some
little more than two weeks ago, so some of the automated maintenance
tasks on SourceForge has stood still, and peraps there has been some
trouble to reach my mailbox drop due to quota limitation (hopefully not,
but I do not know yet). If you have had any trouble to reach my mailbox
and you think your message may be of interest to me then please
retransmit your message(s) now.

/Henrik