Re: Sponsors

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 23:16:01 +0100

Adrian Chadd wrote:

> I'm all for it. I'd like to throw in some entries for equipment
> sponsorship, rather than "feature/duration" ..

Equipment can be seen as one form of feature ;-)

I want each entry to somehow indicate how comitted the sponsor is, but
without having to classify them in different levels. But at the same
time I do not want the list to go into too much detail.. I don't think
it should list exacly how they have sponsored the development, more why.

/Henrik