Re: [SQU] feature request

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 23:00:40 +0100

Roy-Magne Mo wrote:

> As many businesses is starting to depend on squid for its everyday use,
> I'm sure that there's someone out there that's willing to sponsor the
> development in some kind of way - is this a motivating factor for
> further development?

For years I have taken part in the Squid development purely for the fun
of it.

Nowdays I am trying to make it a more active part of my paid time as I
find that my spare time simply is not enought to keep up the
development. To make this really come true I will have to find some
sponsors, however due to various reasons I have not yet actively started
to look for sponsors but probably will in one month or so.

/Henrik