Re: storeGet() -> storeGetPublic() ?

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 22:19:56 +1100

perhaps provide a set of routines that allow a fs to build a in memory index, then something like reiserFS could optionally pass all
additions/purges through those routines, thus generating a in memory index - and then digest capability. Yes for reiser it's
additional code with no purpose but creating digests, but on the other hand it'd be very modular and thus easy to #define on or off
for the cache administrator to choose...