RE: RFFs (Requests For Features)

From: Chemolli Francesco (USI) <ChemolliF@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 12:38:09 +0100

I have noticed now we have a bugzilla on squid-cache.
Why not just use that?
We could implement a new bug priority (let's call it "wish")
and maybe a pre-compiled query to look for all wishes.
That would be all we need: reporting tool, discussion board,
everything.

--
	ing. Francesco Chemolli
	Unicredit Servizi Informativi