Re: cc optimisation levels ?

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 22:35:13 +1100

I've just tracked down the problem reported by Grame on thursday to squid users on openbsd 2.8 as a -O2 issue with rfc1035.c

Is there anything we can do in the code to allow higher optimisation levels?

I think we should only pull the O level down for files that break - no need to reduce efficiency on the whole package.

Rob